Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

A52 5g super fast charging not working

(Topic created on: 11-08-2021 02:41 AM)
LtYu
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Ever since the update of the october 2021 patch my a52 5g won't "super fast charge" anymore. Well it just goes on "fast charging" unlike before. I use the 25 watt charger type c. Anyone having this issue too??
8 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH We are very willing to assist you! Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes
Looreenzoo
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes mine too...
i am using a 15w charger but it is not showing the fast charging even though the charger is the one that comes in the box
vdorin
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I have the same problem. Super fast charging doesn't work. Fast and normal charging are working well. 

Don't understand what are happening...

0 Likes
Psychí
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I also have thesame issue on my A52s after the update ln 4.1 it just shows fast charging no option for super fast charging
0 Likes
Garret
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Just bought my a52s and also bought a original 25watt charger but its not super fast but if i charge using my car charger its super fast charging..What should i do?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello Garret,

Thank you for reaching out to us to inquire about your Samsung Galaxy A52 device having issues with super-fast charging.

Don't worry, we are here to provide quick fixes and offer resolution to your device problems.

A) Before we begin, we need to ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Download and install > Follow on-screen messages/notifications.

B) Ensure that you use only genuine Samsung cable, Fast charging 25W adapter while charging.

C) If super-fast charging is not working, check your settings to see if the super-fast charging option is enabled.

Step 1.  Go to ‘Device care’ in ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Battery’

Step 2. Tap ‘See more’ to go to ‘Settings’

Step 3. Under the ‘Charging’ category located at the bottom, check if ‘Super-Fast cable charging is enabled.

Note, that The super-fast charging feature cannot be toggled on/off while charging and you cannot fast charge your phone using a regular charger.

For further assistance, you may contact our Samsung online support channels below.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/contact/#onlinesupport 

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

Contact Info:

0 Likes
joshuapogi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have the same problem here my with may samsubg a52 the fast charging was also not working even though I'm using the original charger
0 Likes
rom2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Fast charging is only activated for first 5 seconds then changes to normal chargin which is very long.. then of you shut the phone down it'll charge to superfast charging. Note superfast charging occurs if it's switched off why???
0 Likes