Original topic:

A52 photo flaw

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 10:29 AM)
S202
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
LED sign display not displayed properly with A52 phone. Some of the LED digits are not shown. YES the LED sign is operating properly.Some LED digits not captured by A52Some LED digits not captured by A52

I reported this problem to Samsung CASE 91678802 but never got a reply.

4 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
It's not a problem with your phone. LED lights flicker at a high rate of speed which you cannot see with the naked eye. Depending on your shutter speed, sometimes the led lights wont show on your pictures. Im not an expert on this so someone correct me if im wrong.
Galaxy A
LED light is flickering in high speed. There is not the phone problem. I tried to take a video before, which facing front led headlight, you will noticed the headlights were blinking. I would say this is normal if some numbers are missing while photo took on led board.
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, yes as suggested by others LED lights flicker at a very high speed.

So, we would like to inform you that, it is not a Camera flaw as it is normal if your'e unable to capture some numbers on LED board.

Thank you everyone.

0 Likes
S202
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
So the A52 cannot keep up with the flicker so it is a Samsung camera problem. It is normal not to capture some nbrs on the LED board with the Samsung camera? This is nonsense. I have a Cannon camera and it does not have this problem---it captures all the numbers on the LED board every time. Also my Cannon video camera also takes perfect video with no flashing car lights as another person mentioned.
0 Likes