Original topic:

A52 Vibration Issue

(Topic created on: 01-04-2023 06:32 PM)
Victorz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I just realised my phone got some small issue? My A52 vibration not working for awhile then it coming back and happen again. I dunno why? Does it because of the update or is it because of the hardware? I even do the check like *#0*# and the Samsung diagnostic check and it was fine. Sometimes, it annoying when the vibration suddenly gone but coming back again. I even checked all the vibration test and setting and it was fine and turn on. 

Is it normal? Does anyone has the same issue too?

8 Comments
JuwelMolla
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Check here everything. Screenshot_20230104_201512_Samsung Members.jpg
TonySY3
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
The vibration intermitten on and off maybe could be due to wiring issue, or motor issue, check the vibration diagnostic 10 times to see is it 10 times vibrate else better send it to service centre let them check
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

As you mentioned diagnostic test is work fine, and the motor should be not a problem. The 3rd party apps could be causing the issue. One way to check that is to put your phone into safe mode.

To enable Safe mode, turn off your phone. When it is switched off completely, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons to turn on the device. When the Samsung logo appears on the screen, leave the Power button but keep holding the Volume down button until you see the home screen. The Safe mode text will appear at the bottom indicating that Safe mode is enabled.

Restart your phone will back to normal.

Victorz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I think, I have found the problem. Maybe the wiring or motor issue. Because it back to normal when I hit the phone upside down. So, everytime it's gone I will do the same things for the motor back to normal. So far everything is good and i might need to take to service center for repair or something
0 Likes
SamNoteUser
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

Your phone has been dropped before? Hope it's just a bad connection.

Victorz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Well, not often i suppose. I always use casing on it. But, I think I will left it how it be. As the vibration "automatically" on and off.
0 Likes
andergander
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung's build quality has gone down recently. My A52s 5G was advertised as IP67, but only a couple of months later the glue had deteriorated enough that the flimsy plastic back peeled off. I had to use gam gajah to glue it back on, so basically the IP67 probably only lasted for a week at most.
Victorz
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yea, I also had the same issue too. Where the back cover are peeled off for the left and side area. I have been using my A52 4G for 1 year 3 Month already.
0 Likes