Original topic:

A71, Battery Champ

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 08:04 AM)
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
I can say with confidence that the Galaxy A71 is a great product. This smartphone has a great battery performance,  my daily usage means I can get over 6 hrs of SOT and it takes a lot of usage to get it that high and still has usually at least 39% remaining 

8 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy A

Hi thebigguy86, Thanks for coming here and sharing this amazing review about the Samsung device.

0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
amazing product, only shows how far the A series devices have come in the last 4 years
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Wow, when i look at your time on Netflix and Youtube, you have a good average battery

0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Then there's IG usage, which is usually high, and over an hour of streaming music as well
0 Likes
Amystells
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Just like the A70. I enjoyed using the Samsung A70 before i got the s10 plus.
0 Likes
MastaTek
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I currently use an A70. I love this phone. The only downside is the lack of of support and attention it gets from Samsung ever since the A71 was released. Its not even on the back burner....Its mre like its fallen off the sidd and down the narrow space between the stove and the wall and was intentionally left there to collect crumbs. heh.
Amystells
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
But the performance is still on point, I guess!
0 Likes
MastaTek
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
This is true. Although sometimes i have issues typing and scrolling. its like the phone knows im typing or scrolling, but doesn't know where im touching exactly so it just picks a random letter or responds with a delayed scroll in a random direction.

it resolves itself if i just let it breathe for a few moments though.

but yea...luckily the phone is great so i don't really require any support.