Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A71 Microphone Issues

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 08:46 PM)
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Do you experience malfunctioning of your mic when you use your A71 for a long duration? Or when it heats up? It malfunctions your mic. Restarting may do the trick but the problem remains after few hours of usage. And Resetting it to factory does the trick for how many days but still the problem remains.
manzocy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
i had this issue before and factory reset solved the problem. A71 user too.
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ive done this but the issue keeps on coming back
0 Likes
Galaxy A
hi, can i ask if you still have issues on your micrphone? Mine became worst and often, i've reach out to samsung support and they conclude that it might be hardware issue.
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
sorry for the late response, my phone is okay right now what i did is fully reset everything like don't load your back up files.
Galaxy A
i found the cause of malfunctioning of my microphone, it was youtube app everytime i update into latest version my phone hang and directly affect other apps . i did uninstall update and reset youtube into original settings so far 2 days from now everything is smooth, i just dont have the confidence to perform factory reset on my phone. Am just waiting for major update one ui 3.1 and hopefully will reach in our device so sooner, and to see its performance.
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
really? i updated my youtube to the latest version but never I experienced microphone issues from it. however i did uninstall one of my apps before that fixed my in ear speaker.
Galaxy A
yeah it was youtube, the latest update associated severe bugs as result app crashing and malfunction of my microphone. I'm unconvince it was hardware issue, until i found out the cause, i regularly check my microphone through interactive check on samsung members to monitor the progress.
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
same i kinda hate it that we need to *regularly check* cause its like the phone is still new and it should perfectly working fine as it should be but for some reasons it aint working properly but yeah Im happy that you found the cause and was able to fix it.

bottomline for A71 users is that we gotta be careful with the applications we install because even if its a verified app it still causes some problems to our phone.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
upon acquiring certification this device prior launching this has undergo third party laboratory check to ensure its performance this is even skeptical, now after you paid high price the burdern is on the customer like us.
I have only no less than 20 apps which are important to me, i didn't mind to update my apps to new versions anymore, thinking that it might have bugs and will affect my device performance like recently i had and im vigilant with my phone now! 😁
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
or we can just sell this phone and get an iphone HAHA