Did you mean: 

Original topic:

A71 Microphone Issues

(Topic created on: 03-18-2021 08:05 PM)
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Do you experience malfunctioning of your mic when you use your A71 for a long duration? Or when it heats up? It malfunctions your mic. Restarting may do the trick but the problem remains after few hours of usage. And Resetting it to factory does the trick for how many days but still the problem remains.
28 Comments
Galaxy A
maybe no one is going to buy 2nd hand phone this time 😄this is the last samsung i'll have and maybe switch to other brand hopefully. Samsung are really good in marketing convincing users to patronize their product, and only to find out there is hidden trick to decieve customers.
0 Likes
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
ey man just wanna tell you dat we have the update for our a71
0 Likes
Galaxy A
yeah, i've got mine the moment flashes on sam mobile update site, last wednesday. how was your device after installing the new upgrade?
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
i think my battery is still adjusting haha but the ui is definitely great
Galaxy A
i did wipe cache partition after update, just like everyone did to avoid battery drain and fix remaining issues, everything went well and smooth so far, except sending sms is sick for me i have to tap mannually which sim i preferred to send sms, and all in all is great.
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
the volume up key and power button is not working for me to delete cache partition
Galaxy A
u need to use cable through pc, and to do that power off ur phone>plugg your cable>then press at the same volume up and power botton, once reboot system show release and it will appear cache partition. I was having difficulty to do that as well after update, then i recall reading community post who has done previous update, and says needs to use pc to do the wipe cache partition .
HudsonKit
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
oh thanks man! huge help.
Galaxy A
no probs 😉🙃.
0 Likes