A71 Screen Stopped Working Despite No Physical Damage

(Tema creado el: 01-03-2022 10:20 PM)
240 Visitas
jkEccles
Beginner Level 2
Opciones
Galaxy A
Hi!

Despite receiving no physical damage (i.e. no falls) and no water exposure, my A71 screen started flickering, got a bit dull then stopped working altogether. This happened before with my A51 also.

Now, the phone alarms as though it's on but nothing's visible on the screen. I'm disappointed, especially since I had it for less than a year. Is there any way it can turn back on? The hard reset sequence results in the phone vibrating but the screen stays off. Even after allowing the battery to drain then recharging, it doesn't work.

I probs wasted my money on this Note20 Ultra because I feel like this is a software issue common to all these Galaxy phones. I promise if this happens again I'm switching to an iPhone.
2 Comentarios
BryanJav
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Hello:

Mainly: is the problem with the Galaxy A71 that you named first or the Galaxy Note20 Ultra that you named after?

Secondly, this problem is due to some failure on the screen so it is not a software problem, what you should do is go to a Samsung technical service to have your mobile checked and to help you with the change of screen.

Greetings.
0 kudos
jkEccles
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi,

The issue is with the A71. I'll try a service center. Thanks.
0 kudos