Original topic:

A71 Update Notification

(Topic created on: 11-14-2020 04:49 AM)
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi fellow A71 users,

Did any of you receive this notification but never got the update?

13 Comments
Galaxy A
i do recieve this, i guess this might be late notice as a system generated from the last month after we recieve one ui 2.5 and minor update.
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i dont know. the notification was dated november 9.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i had checked it the moment i saw the notification, and tried to check new update but their wasn't, and also the lastest firmware archives for a71 devices nothing is new.
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
i did the same thing. even checked all recorded software updates but got nothing
0 Likes
Galaxy A
it seems, their notice are inaccurate after such precedence! i dont think we're getting new updates this months after sucessive updates.
anyway do you experience screen discolaration after major updates of one ui 2.1 and 2.5?
im experiencing such issue after installing updates?
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
im not having issues with the screen but with battery consumption. after the most recent update my battery is draining a little faster than usual. i checked on the usage and saw that its google services and samsung services that were fixed on a previous update prior moving One UI 2.5
0 Likes
Galaxy A
their updates doesnt fix hardware and sofware issues generally as stipulated, ive reach out their online support and it seems the given remidies aren't sounds helpfulmuch less irrelevant.
this device must thrown out or scrap 🤔
0 Likes
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I got one like this and it coincided with an update in the N.A. region. I think they sent it to other regions by mistake.
0 Likes
marcellaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it was fine before the update to One UI 2.5. Everything was working perfectly on One UI 2.1 but then the 2.5 update came.
0 Likes