Options
Galaxy A
 Is your battery going down a bit faster than usual 
5 Comments
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Like how fast?
My A51 has the same issue since One UI 4.1 (which is samsung A53/A73's OS when it was released).
Would you mind checking your backround apps? There could be something that causes it to drain faster. And put apps to deep sleep (don't put social media apps) to conserve battery life.
0 Likes
fahad0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Not that fast,I also bought it like a month ago,but when i had bought it,the battery was like really good,it could last like 7 to 8 hours but now it lasts like 5 to 7 hours,this started happening since the last security update(around June 15 to 21),I mostly just use social data and use capcut,my sister also plays roblox but that's for like maybe like 30 minutes,I attached my usage here and can you see if its normal,(I charge my phone to 84 percent)Screenshot_20220704-125747_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Ganyan rin sakin
0 Likes
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
using it while on data? well it's normal, but I also suggest to use the Device Care widget to clear the background apps before playing another Game after a Game, and also clearing your recent will do help.

but to answer your Question, Yes and No for some occasions.

Yes when playing games while on data / high graphics

and No when it comes to normal usage and also in WiFi.

P.S. I always use my phone below 45% of brightness
0 Likes
fahad0
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I'm usually at home using WiFi,I have set my brightness to auto,I sometimes use 5g to check speeds but that's all,I don't play games but sometimes my lil sis playes roblox
0 Likes