Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About WiFi calling...

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 05:59 AM)
vaI02
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
How does voWifi/voLTE work? I currently have TM and SMART LTE sim cards, but seems like the feature doesn't work on my phone. I have A11 btw. 

Do I need a sim card that supports voWifi & voLTE?

12 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You can receive a Call while using the wifi from you're Sim i dunno just correct me if am wrong. 😅
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If you are a prepaid subscriber, you can't use it. I think its a postpaid exclusive feature. To use VoLTE or VoWifi, your phone must support it (which most samsung phones support) and your network provider (Smart or Globe) must allow you to use them or enable it from their side.
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Btw, all LTE sim cards support VoLTE, all that missing is that Smart and Globe should enable it from their side.
vaI02
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you! Di ko pa keri ang postpaid, masakit sa bulsa lol 😆. Nagulat lang ako kasi ngayon ko lang nalaman na pwede ka nang maka-receive ng calls and texts just by using your wifi, if you live in areas with a poor cellular network.. but I'm figuring out to buy DITO sim card, gagana kaya ang voLTE?
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Gagana yata sa Dito sim.. kailangan lang compatible phone mo sa sim nila at meron Dito coverage sa area nyo.
vaI02
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oo coverage siya sa area namin. Thank you so much!!
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Not sure kung gagana yung VoLTE.. better ask for more info on forums or search on google para sigurado
stupidBot
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi
Galaxy A
You need to have a supported network provider and Area to use VoLTE and VoWiFi. VoLTE will use the LTE signal when you are having a call without switching to 3G. VoWiFi as the name suggests, will use your WiFi's internet connection to make calls, so even if your phone is in Airplane Mode but VoWiFi is on, you can still make and receive SMS and Calls.

I am from Smart Prepaid and both of these features work.