Did you mean: 

Original topic:

About WiFi calling...

(Topic created on: 07-30-2021 05:40 PM)
vaI02
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
How does voWifi/voLTE work? I currently have TM and SMART LTE sim cards, but seems like the feature doesn't work on my phone. I have A11 btw. 

Do I need a sim card that supports voWifi & voLTE?

12 Comments
vaI02
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you! Nabasa ko kasi sa isang article from Smart na hindi pa available as of now ang A11 (which is my device) sa kanilang supported handset.. only VoLTE pa lang. Sa Globe naman, available na yung device ko for Wi-Fi calling but I don't know how to use this feature.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Amazing day! 😍 About your concern, you may check with your network provider if such VoLTE service is available with prepaid accounts. If so, have your sim card checked also if it's already 5g/LTE ready, and have it changed FOR FREE and STILL WITH YOUR SAME SIM CARD NUMBER if it's not yet 5g capable. (just tell them that you want to update your sim card since the signal is already poor even when in open spaces).

As for the DITO Telecom, just make sure that your device is compatible with their network. Feel free to also check the 5g coverage in your area via this link:

https://www.nperf.com/en/map/PH/-/-/signal/?ll=12.875461964339756&lg=121.76499999999999&zoom=5

Hope this helps! 😊 Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  

dodong_chyl
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes and the Indians shows it that how to switch it. They didn't said anything
**bleep**🙄