cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

After effects of Android 12 (One UI 4.1)

(Topic created on: 04-18-2022 10:53 PM)
nothyunjin
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there Samsung community , especially to those users who just got notified that there is already a system update for an android 12 (One UI 4.1). I just recently updated my Samsung A32 5G's system from android11 to Android 12. A lot of new features and it's awesome but there is this one thing i noticed after i update my smartphone; on the camera whenever i chose the wide angle shot there is this black thing appearing in the screen though it only appears the same time when you choose the wide angle shot during zooming out. This wasn't  like this before not until i updated my smartphone. 
5 Comments
Galaxy A
probably the camera zooms out more than it's supposed to that it captures the rings of the camera
Galaxy A
better send error report to flag samsung.
Galaxy A
I think a similar problem has heen posted here by a fellow member, please submit an error report here in Samsung Members!
kevgenayas
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Try changing your case. Or try getting the case if ever your using one then use wide angle, if the problem stills pop up then you have to report the error.
nothyunjin
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The case isn't the problem, since I've been using this while taking wide angle shots. Also I tried changing my case and removing it the one that I'm using but still the black thing appears in wide angle camera though i already report the error. Thanks anyways.
0 Likes