Did you mean: 

Original topic:

After Updating

(Topic created on: 05-30-2021 04:45 PM)
GMBC
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone have a problem after updating to android 11 like Freezes the screen for a while?
3 Comments
Galaxy A
That happens to me too when i update my device to android 10 in the past, when that happens try restarting your device, just like mine and it seems to solve my problem, hope you find this informative and helpful.

Have a good day!
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day to you GMBC! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. We're very sorry to hear you're having such an issue and in regards to this, please give some time for the phone to calibrate itself to the latest update, you can also try doing wipe cache partition to minimize the screen freeze of your device. These are the steps you can follow. 

1.Turn off your phone

1. Press and hold Power button + Volume Up at the same time.
  2. Then you are in recovery mode. You can wipe the partition there.

These steps may help reduce the hang/freeze of your device. In any case you cannot manage to do this please feel free to to call us via this numbers  #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline]. Our friendly technical team will be glad to assist you. Please do hit us back with an update if concern has been fixed. Thanks and have a great day! 

GMBC
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for responding my post i update , my problem didn't solve i think the sofware update one ui 3.1 has a bugs that unlucky i installed i regret that i've update haisst.....