Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 12 for Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G in the Philippines

(Topic created on: 01-30-2022 05:55 AM)
droidy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone know when will it arrive here? I just got my phone this year and excited to try out the new software update coming from Android 8 for 2 years. 
0 Likes
11 Comments
A_I
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
See attached list.Screenshot_20220130-220448_Samsung Members_6087_1643551488.jpg
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

Actually that one is inaccurate. Samsung A52 already received the android 12 update and you can see there that it's supposed to be scheduled at march. 

Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
That list isn't reliable, as @KyauSana said, A52 4G already received the One UI 4 this January.

Based on reddit for A52 series users, both the A52 5G and A52s is already receiving the One UI 4 in other countries, together with the January security patch, so I'm guessing One UI 4 will reach those phones this coming weeks.. though I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow, last day of January 😅
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung A51 and the OneUI 4 update is scheduled on April for A51 (Imagine if I receive the update on April 1 XD) but I might receive it on late February. It's impossible to receive the update on the last day :. But I'm really excited for it!

Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yup, its possible for the A51 to receive the One UI 4 late February or March since the schedule they provided is unreliable and other models are receiving One UI 4 very early compare to their schedule

Yeah me too, I'm very excited despite the new UI having bugs and issues 😆
Narkyz
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Agree, a52s android 12 is available now and it should be on feb/march. I have a51 and i think we will receive 12 last week of feb. Hopefully
A_I
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Others got early update.
By the way that List source is from here, try to look around.
Matt52Playz
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It's rolling out
Babababert
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's now available in PHScreenshot_20220203-184535_Software update.jpg