Thank you for alerting us to your Samsung Galaxy A11's lagging performance issues, ghost touch, and screen freezing following an update.
Recognize how frustrating it can be when you attempt to fix your Samsung device's performance issues but are unable to do so. But don't worry; we're here to help, provide quick fixes, and solve problems with your device.
Follow these easy steps to troubleshoot and figure out what's causing your device's performance issues.
A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.
Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.
B) Restarting your device.
Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.
C) Running the Diagnostic Tools under Samsung Members app.
1. Run Samsung Members and select Get help on the lower half of the screen.
2. Tap View Tests located under Diagnostics.
3. Diagnostics checks, Individually Tap the following;
4. Your Galaxy phone will then run through the checks.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the check.
6. You can view your results after each check is complete.
D) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.
F) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.
Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.
Make sure to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your subsequent response if we have satisfied your inquiry.