Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Another update for Galaxy A51

(Topic created on: 06-07-2022 11:34 PM)
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy A

I thought it would be a biannual security update for A51 but.....
0 Likes
11 Comments
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
That's the last quarterly security update. Then they'll go with Biannual after. That happenes every Major OS Update. From monthly (android 10 on a51) to quarterly (android 11 on a51) after 1 security update. Then now that it's on android 12, they released its last quarterly update then it will go to biannual. After android 13 (last os update on a51) They will give its last 3 software updates after they release Android 13 update on A51 (Which december 2023 will be its last security update). I'll give you a spoiler, they will release the android 13 update on june 2023 (early or late) on a51.
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Wow that's great but I would planning to upgrade a new phone soon.
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Better to not choose a exynos phone though. Just buy the samsung snapdragon ones. Exynos got alot of issues after 2 years
0 Likes
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
A52 5g already have the snapdragon
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Woosh... glad you're not buying their a53. The exynos cpu on the a53 give you issues after 2 years of use. I'm experiencing them on my a51 right now 😭😭 Overheat issues. Lags.
0 Likes
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Speaking of A52, A71 also has a snapdragon
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
I know a52 and a72 has snapdragon and their 5g versions... I'm just telling you that A53 HAS EXYNOS!
PUFFY_AmiYumi
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Yeah. Good thing I didnt buy the A53
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Choose between the FOUR (A71, A52, A52S (5G), AND A72). But I suggest you to go with the A52-A72 series.
0 Likes