Original topic:

Any suggestions?

(Topic created on: 10-02-2022 06:05 PM)
ChubbilitangJUJU
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Can a Galaxy A52 be paired with a Pen?
My phone before was Galaxy Note 8 which includes an SPen and I find it very useful on most of my apps especially when I editb some of my photos.. That is why I would like to ask what pen can I use on my new Galaxy A52. Thank you in advance for those who will answer.😊

#SPen
#GalaxyASeries
#GalaxyA52
#A52

9 Comments
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
S-pen is not natively supported in A Series phones, it's exclusive only for The Note lineup, S21 Ultra, S22 Ultra, Fold 3 and Fold 4. But I think there are third party bluetooth enabled active stylus which can work for simple scribble and sketch, but don't expect the same level of latency with S-pen supported devices, I purchased one in Shoppee, which worked like a charm with my A50s, I used squidify for notes and also used it in Autodesk Sketchbook, it's not as smooth as the S-pen would but it's a good alternative for non S-pen phones.
Galaxy A
Can you please share me the link of the pen you bought for A50s.. much much thanks 😊
0 Likes
Jamotix2
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Disclaimer: Not advertising. I shared an image that you can search via Shopee or other online shops. This is similar to the pen I bought way back for my A50s, it doesn't have the spen features but it's a good alternative for scribbling and notes, using third party apps such as squidify, liquid notes, sketchbook and other drawing appsScreenshot_20221003-110151_Shopee_1000000491_1664758939.jpg
Galaxy A
Thank you😊
0 Likes
Galaxy A
no it does not have s-pen support
0 Likes
Orbs
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello @ChubbilitangJUJU!
The S Pen is now compatible with more devices than ever before. You’ll be able to draw and write directly on the screen, whether you have a Galaxy Z Fold4, Note series phones, Tab S8, S21 Ultra, or S22 Ultra! Even if your compatible model did not come with an S Pen, you can purchase one. The optional S Pen comes in two unique models: the S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro. It depends on what phone you have and what features you’re looking for.
Galaxy A
Mine is A52 model.. my note 8 was my old phone..
0 Likes
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Better bring your device in Samsung store to have it check for compatibility.
KillLaKill
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Pen support is for Flagships only.
0 Likes