Did you mean: 

Original topic:

AOD

(Topic created on: 01-04-2023 07:26 AM)
adekz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Still no AOD feature on one ui 5.0 update for my galaxy a33 5g? Not hoping anymore to happen, hayz..🙄
6 Comments
Galaxy A
Looking back at past software reiterations, if a feature wasn't available for that device prior to a software update, there's little to no chance for that device to have that feature even after a major software update (unless it was stated that it will later be rolled out to the said device). This includes the AOD, Secure Folder, Google Feed, etc.

Nonetheless, keep your device up-to-date in order to have the latest features, security, and other improvements on your Samsung Device.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you adekz, for sharing your comments and suggestion here, about the missing features of AOD (Always On Display) on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G after an update to One UI 5.

Always On Display or AOD is a feature available on certain Samsung smartphones. The AOD feature on eligible Samsung Galaxy phones lets you view the time, date, notifications, missed calls, and more when the screen is turned off. 

We appreciate your suggestions and appreciate the time and effort you put in to share your valuable comments. This helps us improve our products, apps, and services towards enhancing your Samsung Galaxy experience.
0 Likes
NovieA7356
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
In A73 5G No
0 Likes
Galaxy A
While samsung a22 4g have always on display maybe they cut it for A33 5G to make it less costly but still EXPENSIVE!
Pr34cher
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I too am hoping to get the AOD on my a33 5g, I mean the predecessor of this device has one.
0 Likes
JimmyTh3Mann
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I have A03s I would like to know the reason why AOD is not available on my phone while other Samsung models have. I would appreciate a reply. I mean I am aware it is only for "certain" devices but why?
0 Likes