cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Are there any problems installing this software update?

(Topic created on: 09-18-2022 05:23 PM)
Josshhhh
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you, Jossshhhh, for bringing up your issue with the current updates your Samsung Galaxy device is having.

The latest software updates are a Security patch level for September 1, 2022 which entails stability, bug fixes, enhanced features, and improvements to the performance of your device in order for you to enjoy the full Samsung Galaxy experience.

View solution in context

10 Comments
Galaxy A
There will be no problem on this update. Kindly check your last software update, your device will automatically advise you for software update.
Josshhhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks!! Have you installed the update?
Galaxy A
Yes! Nothing to worry. We are grateful that Samsung is always updating our device. Just make sure that your wifi connections is great for faster software update. Keep safe! 😃
Josshhhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you for your feedback! God bless!
Galaxy A
Stay Safe! Brody
Galaxy A
What model series is this? The only model with a real concern with the update is the Note 20 Ultra series. Other than that I haven't scene any problem with other model series. 😊
0 Likes
Josshhhh
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Galaxy A52
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I haven't seen any concern with other A52 users here in Members. Enjoy your update. 😄
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
My brother have the A52 4G and he already installed the update, no problems or issue at all.
0 Likes