Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Awesome Colors?!

(Topic created on: 05-24-2021 10:42 AM)
Charles52
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
For the Samsung Galaxy A52, what do you guys think of the colors? Which one do you prefer?

Does Awesome Blue really look good in person?
Does Awesome White get dirty easily?

I'm looking forward for the Blue one but a salesperson from a store I visited told me the Blue wasn't that nice. Then I'm going for the white then, but it does get dirt easily, doesn't it?

Samsung Galaxy A52 Awesome Black

Samsung Galaxy A52 Awesome Blue

Samsung Galaxy A52 Awesome White

5 Comments
Galaxy A
Blue is good, but again it's your choice.

As end of the day, as most people would put casing on their phones. The color of the phone would be useless, unless you use transparent case. 😄
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing day Charles! I'm Jan, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung member community. In regards to this, probably it is better to see the device in person, then that would be the time to decide which one suits your preference. Dirt can easily accumulate on your phone if it wont have any case or covers so to prevent it is better to have one. If you have any more concern you can reach us via these numbers #GALAXY [#425299] or (02) 8-422-2177 [Standard Landline] our customer support team and sales team will be happy to assist and give you more idea about the device you are rooting for. Thanks and have a great day! 

AJmfauph
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi! I ordered awesome violet but change it to awesome blue because its out of stock. And actually I liked the color when I unbox it.
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Amazing! Thanks for sharing you latest Galaxy experience AJ! Stay safe and have a good day! 

0 Likes
jrnb2023
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Got the black version for a premium feel