Original topic:

Awesome, indeed! 😁

(Topic created on: 05-01-2021 10:50 PM)
Romans6verse23
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Awesome is for everyone. Thanks Samsung! 😁

When you have a phone that costs 70% cheaper than flagships but can definitely walk the talk, back up the claims and serve you well. That's awesome indeed! πŸ˜‚
11 Comments
PasteR
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah totally agree. A72 have 5000mah battery while the flagship S21 5G only have 4000mah battery. Awesome!
Galaxy A
A72 even has 3x OPTICAL zoom while S21 only can do hybrid digital zoom. πŸ‘
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Thank you for your wonderful insight and for your continued appreciation of our devices. We ought to give you the best we can offer. Share more of your thoughts and experiences using Samsung devices. Thanks and have a great day! 

PasteR
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
GALAXY BOOK PRO 360 #MakeItAvailableForPinoys
Galaxy A
I think because of the increased need for laptops due to WHF setups this pandemic time, the newly announced Samsung laptops will reach our shores πŸ‘
PasteR
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hopefully, coz I called my friend there in US and she's actually willing to receive my order (via online Samsung US) and ship it here in PH but when I talked to PH Support, I learned that Samsung Ph Service centers don't cater international warranty. It's risky considering the possible damage of the device, not practical to ship it back to US and have it repaired there. 😒πŸ˜₯πŸ˜­πŸ˜“
Galaxy A
Agree. The best option is to purchase the laptop locally. So that you can be protected by consumer warranty πŸ‘
PasteR
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Really hopeful. But I think it will take a year or years if in case they will decide now to start manufacturing and selling Samsung laptops here in PH. Because even PH support, don't have any idea about it. All they will say is, just keep on checking there website for updates. πŸ˜₯πŸ˜”
Galaxy A
Apple has put extra focus starting last year on the MacBook. Even Huawei this year is putting more efforts on their laptops. I think Samsung will widen it's market reach by following suit. They need to cater to a wider market because the demand is higher now.