Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery drain

(Topic created on: 08-12-2022 06:56 PM)
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Can somebody help me understand the reason of my battery life to spike down big time when there is no active apps and the phone could not even tell screen on and off time? This is crazy. UNBELIEVABLE !!!

22 Comments
Galaxy A
try setting only to 2g a d use only 60hz
0 Likes
NoeAguirre
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Maybe you're always on WiFi or data. It will drain your battery as well even though no activities made.
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You may be right, but take a keen observation, why is the screen off time saying 0 even though there is a given amount of time based on the phone's usage since last full charge? Also, i would understand if the battery would show a gradual amount of discharge when wifi or data is on, but seeing like an estimate of 5% in just a matter of second? That is so hard to believe.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
That spike is really weird. I've never encountered a graph like that yet. Might be a software bug or your battery is already degraded. Does it happen all the time?
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes it does. And I usually notice it during automatic restart
0 Likes
Galaxy A
I also have my device to auto restart, but it doesn't spike like yours. Here is my graph and it just restarted earlier at 3 AM but as you can see, it's not that big.SmartSelect_20220813-091946_Device care_9194_1660353586.jpg
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
This should be the usual graph. I guess I need to bring this to the service center
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes, you should. You can also check your battery's health here in the Samsung Members app if it's still in good condition.
0 Likes
ErnAqui12
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It says it's good though, which i truly doubt. Crazy isn't it
0 Likes