Original topic:

Battery draining ishu

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 12:49 AM)
JazzHacker
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I done the September update.....after update my phone battery draining ishu..please solve that issue...
8 Comments
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Which phone model are you talking about and how do you know your battery is draining?
0 Likes
JazzHacker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung a51
0 Likes
JazzHacker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
So battery backup is no good after update means battery draining is fastly...
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I'm leaving a link to an app called Fine Lock (it's an alternative to Samsung's Good Lock which isn't available to us here in malaysia), download and install Fine Lock and then from the same APK Mirror site download and install Battery Tracker, Battery Guardian and Galaxy App Booster. The apps above will tell you what's using up your battery in a more detailed way so you'd have a clearer picture of what's happening to your phones Battery. And as for the Galaxy Apps Booster, it'll optimise your apps so they'll run smoothly and at the same time consume less Battery.

http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/yuh-apps/fine-lock-launcher-for-good-lock-and-galaxy-labs/fine-lock-lau...

P.s. you'd find many interesting and useful apps once you've downloaded and install Fine Lock.Screenshot_20211024-001201_Good Guardians_95110.png
JazzHacker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It is safe
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Don't worry, it is safe. This is a very well known site that is used by many many android users to sideload Samsung and other Android apps. I have been using this site for more than 7 years and nothing has ever happened to me or any of my phones.
JazzHacker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Ok ok thanks bro 🙏
0 Likes
KJ26
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Anytime bro. And there's another trick that u can try is to go to recovery mode and look for Wipe System Cache. It won't delete any of your data or anything else, it just deletes the cache which sometimes helps in clearing up any quirky behaviour from phones after updates. If you don't know how to do this, just Google how to wipe system cache on Samsung A51 and just follow the very simple steps (the process only takes less than 1 min).