Did you mean: 

Original topic:

battery issue and heat problems

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 10:42 AM)
Raean
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Anyone experiencing battery drains fast after months of usage? Then using the phone for a while then it becomes super hot and while charging it becomes super hot too? 

By putting the screen of your skin, it feels super hot! Not the usual heat for normal status of phone and with the battery??
9 Comments
Galaxy A
because it's getting older its really like that
It's time to get a new phone.it might explode
recommended phone A50s
Raean
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
that's my phone today, A50s
Galaxy A
okay recommendations
1 A80
2 A30
3S10e
4A01
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You've got the latest model @Raean
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try removing the case use a samsung approved charger for charging and optimizing your phone normally
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have experienced overheating issue with my Galaxy A70 whenever I play Mobile Legends with Smooth graphic selected on it. How much more if I would pick Ultra graphic? Maybe my phone will explode. 😅
Raean
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i may have the latest model but it seems like after of months using I think, battery starts to lose its lifespan and due to updates, phone experience lags and etc. best recommendation? but a new phone every year 😅🤣 HAHAHA
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If money isn't the issue, then why not? 😅
Charlon
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
It can only mean there's so many background process working in your phone. you may want to try removing unnecessary apps. You can also go to Device care and turn on adaptive option that way your phone will put unused app to sleep.
0 Likes