Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Battery Keeps Decreasing

(Topic created on: 10-06-2020 01:01 AM)
jeonkim
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Is anyone know why the battery of my A70 keeps decreasing even if it's not in use? From 100% to 89% not even using it.
5 Comments
Galaxy A
Check if you have app's running in the background!!
KentTumanda
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Check the battery usage that third-party applications will decrease the battery power anytime. If you charge your phone, Try closing the applications you done using them or when not in use. Also, Sleeping apps would be the good option, It'll not receive notifications and not running background. Power modes are also helps the battery will save power as possible

Optimized - Get a recommended balanced battery life and performance
Medium Power Saving - Extend Battery life by limiting some functions
Maximum Power Saving - Save as much battery as possible
jmanansala
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
same here with my A50, started after the security June update, until now my battery drains even without using even after the July and Aug security update. Fortunately the heating issues was resolved. Hoping there will be an update to fix this.
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
One factor is when you installed lots of app in your phone. You know app is working in the background even though it is close or not in use. You better put all your less use apps to sleep so that it will not consume the battery in the background. You may also turn your phone to airplane mode in order for you to save battery and turn off auto sync feature on your Google services or on your phone so that nothing will consume the battery secretly in the background when not in use. 😉
Honeyberry
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
May I know within how many hours? Mine is A71 and from 100% within 5 and a half hours it drops to 87%