Original topic:

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 06-30-2021 02:46 PM)
nanno__
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
tips for longer battery life

1. Charge your phone by applying "40-80%" rule, it will help to prolong the battery life of your samsung phone.
2. Disable location services and;
3. Set your phone into dark mode and just use dark wallpaper.

9 Comments
DenzB
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
How about over heat phone, what is the problem?
nanno__
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It is on by-system of samsung especially those smartphones that are newly released. I would suggest, close some running apps and turn off the notifications of your installed apps that you rarely use. That would be a big help.
nanno__
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
or maybe it is because of your battery that is needed for repair. You can follow these simple steps:Screenshot_20210701-105535_Samsung Members_4715.jpgScreenshot_20210701-105514_Samsung Members_4713.jpgScreenshot_20210701-105541_Samsung Members.jpg
DenzB
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
What is the next step..Screenshot_20210701-110251_Samsung Members.jpg
nanno__
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
it is just like that, that means your battery life is completely healthy. So the overheating problem of your smartphone might be the cause of fast charging feature of samsung or its chipset AND it's technically normal so you don't have to worry about it!☺
DenzB
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Okie so i never try to replace my battery yet, bcoz while im playing online games my FPS drop and starting to overheat even im not playing yet, what will i do
nanno__
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
take a look at your screentime if the apps are mostly running, then it will cause overheating. Some factor to consider is how the system of the game itself or the app itself overheat the phone. The least that you can do is to never charge your phone while your phone case is on it, just put it off while you are charging or playing!
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, nanno__! Thank you so much for the tips! Hihi. You guys might want to check this link for more tips https://www.samsung.com/nz/support/mobile-devices/11-tips-to-extend-and-improve-your-samsung-galaxy-.../I hope it helps! Have a nice day ahead and stay safe! 

nanno__
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
warmly welcome! thank you for this reference!