Original topic:

Benefits and Bixby Routines (A52s 5G)

(Topic created on: 10-24-2021 07:25 AM)
Budedey
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi everyone!

Just wondering if the Benefits page is supposed to be empty? My friend's account does have items on their Benefits page. Is my account or device not elligible of Bebefits? 

I tried relogging my account but that didn't help.

Also, does Bixby Routines have a read text function? I remember seeing it from somebody but I can't find the option on my device.

Thank you in advance!

3 Comments
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Do you mean the Read text aloud feature?? If yes, you need to download a good lock module called Routines+ to have that feature..

Btw, lots of people have the same problem with the benefits tab here, but no one has a solution yet..
Budedey
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks! Good to know that its a common problem. Hope Samsung can come up with a solution soon.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Great Samsung morning! We are very sorry for this inconvenience but we're trying our best to work on this. 😁 Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

0 Likes