Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Best Ideas for all Samsung Devices in 2019

(Topic created on: 12-23-2018 05:59 PM)
RazorGamingHD
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,this long list contains suggestions that will greatly improve Samsung's all phones:

- A new feature implemented: Android System Defragmentation

- Performance Updates which includes UI Smooth Performance and Games improvements (FPS,Quality and optimisations)

- Call Recording Feature should be added by default for all phones (is very recommended)

- Samsung should not limit anymore Features and Software Updates/Upgrades

- Samsung's OTA should be a lot more faster (no slow waves anymore)

- Testing new Beta features can improve Samsung's Experience

- Faster Software Updates

- Camera Quality increased with better and Megapixels (sharper and 3D/4K quality)

- Software Updates should get a new upgrade which includes a new interface and better improvements and updates

- Optimised Battery Life with improvements,bug fixes and updates

- No lags and stutters in games

- New features and updates (as mentioned below) for all 2017 and 2018 flagships and mid-range devices

- Camera should get new improvements,features and better quality for selfies too (same)

- Samsung Galaxy Apps should updates System Apps and allow us to install Samsung One UI Pie Apps for devices running Oreo

- Monthly Security Updates for all Mid-Range Devices

- Battery Fast Drain should be fixed permanently

- Camera Optical Stabilisation should be included in all devices for a better Focus

- Better Camera Focus

- Project Treble should be implemented on all Samsung devices

- Extended Samsung Support regarding Android Updates/Upgrades for all devices

- Like on Windows 10,Samsung should implement their own new program called Samsung Insider Preview which users can test early beta software builds before being released to public,doing that Samsung can fix bugs very faster,with user's feedback. This should be Worldwide for all devices and optional if users want to opt in,and permanently.

- Updates including new features,bug fixes,enhanced battery life,new kernel and fixed poor battery life

- Cumulative OS Updates

- Battery Repair Tools integrated in system (most likely in One UI's new Device Care)

- Android System Optimizer

- Extended Android Software Updates/Upgrades Support for devices starting from S6/S6 Edge

- Android Pie for S7/S7 Edge

- Dolby Atmos for all devices running Android Oreo

- Android P Beta Program extended to all mid-range devices (including A6/A6+ 2018)

- Improve RAM Speed and Performance

- Improve System Stability and Performance

- Update AR Emoji

- Up

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy A
Hi @RazorGamingHD
You can submit suggestions to be possibly implemented in a future release. From the New Topic screen, open the “Category” dropdown and select “Suggestion”. Thank you for your feedback!

View solution in context

7 Comments
cmdacos
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
"- A new feature implemented: Android System Defragmentation"
what is Samsung going to do about this? I certainly don't want stock android. neither do most people or those phones would sell better.

also, for many of the items listed, Samsung already does better than most if not all android OEMs.
flamebird786
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I agree you also mentioned that Samsung should release beta acsess for devices. fortunately they do that but unfortunately not in Canada knowing our population is pretty small. and also because of the policy Google made all companies release a security patch every month ( Samsung is not an exception ) Samsung releases it on time but the carrier's they partner with do not.
Samesung
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sounds like I'm glad I bought a flagship device. That's a pretty long list of issues with the A series...
0 Likes
Solution
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy A
Hi @RazorGamingHD
You can submit suggestions to be possibly implemented in a future release. From the New Topic screen, open the “Category” dropdown and select “Suggestion”. Thank you for your feedback!
JawannJohns
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

How a about the feature with the Samsung Note devices to have the pen be able to adjust volume and change songs when connected to bluetooth devices.

0 Likes
marak888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
You should make a camera behind the oled display, and turn off the pixels when you need to use the camera, or other sensors, so iris can make a comeback.
0 Likes
Grizzly
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I did not notice before cause I wasn't using it but I tried to use the Infrared and it is no longer in Samsung phones. I would like to see that back.

0 Likes