หัวข้อเดิม:

Bixby Voice

(สร้างหัวข้อเมื่อ: 04-11-2020 07:58 PM)
354 ยอดวิว
Abhi1271
Active Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
Does anyone have an idea about availability of Bixby Voice on A7(2018)?
It runs on Android Pie still, Bixby Voice is not supportable in the device. 

page.ForumTopicPage.replies-count.text
วิธีการแก้ปัญหา
NEVERDRY
Active Level 4
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
qualification and ability of bixby voice from each country is not the same. naturally, a7 (2018) launched in Thailand was not supported by Bixby voice. it 's supported by bixby home, bixby vision and bixby reminder only.
although your android version is the latest update as Pie, this's still not workable. please don't try to twist it.
if compare with S series, you will find out this difference.
Abhi1271
Active Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
So, may I expect it to be available with the upcoming update for Android Q-One UI 2?
Abhi1271
Active Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
And also thank you very much for this clarification. You know it became quite difficult for me to chat with Samsung Thailand since I don't know the language and they don't support English.
thanakornn
Beginner Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
อยากตั้งค่ารุ่นเดิม
0 คำชม
NEVERDRY
Active Level 4
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
during you are waiting for new version update, samsung will launch many brands new mobile. they no need to upgrade spec for previous brand. buy new brand is better if you really think that bixby voice is the most importance for you.
greenlife001
Active Level 5
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
I use Samsung a7 before but I guess there will be no bixby voice. but don't worry, before I really want to get bixby voice. but when I get it I am so disappointed. the bixby here is not like s10 or some Samsung flagships mobile. the bixby for A smartphone is bad. they litterally can't do anything. it only good at rap. thats it. Google assistant is better!!!
greenlife001
Active Level 5
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
the bixby voice for A and bixby voice for S smartphone is not the same
Abhi1271
Active Level 3
ตัวเลือก
Galaxy A
Ohh! Okay then. Thanks a lot!