Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bluetooth and wifi

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 10:23 PM)
rolandjohn1996
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My wifi and bluetooth isnt working and Bluetooth is stopping is keep appearing on my screen . Please help me. 
9 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, may we know what Galaxy device are you using? You may also try clearing the data cache of your apps via the settings. Feel free to also reach out to our friendly support team via the hotlines above. Hope to have helped and have your concern resolved soon! Keep safe. 😀

Galaxy A
Samsung A10s and i try to factory reset it anf still now working
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

We then suggest you call our friendly technical team as soon as possible, so that we may assist you further on your inquiry. Hope to have helped! 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Me too my wifi and bluetooth is not working how can i study??
Galaxy A
Sad im really dissappointed with samsung right now
0 Likes
Qųeen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
hi good day..
wifi, hotspot and bluetooth isnt working and it keeps on appearing on my my samsung A10S screen.. it disturb me most of my time while im using my phone for discussions
0 Likes
Galaxy A
We have the same issue .. and also same model..
0 Likes
Qųeen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
can someone help me to fix it
thank u
0 Likes
hicee359
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
A10s, with same issues. Any solutions to these now other than throwing this phone to samsung?
0 Likes