Original topic:

Bluetooth connection to car. My A33 will not connect to me car -it pairs ok - just does connect.

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 03:25 PM)
DavidBarry
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have had the phone checked and "fixed' Samsung but it still does not connect. The Support Chat system has been of no help and the support  phone numbers and options are continually engaged.

I have tried to speak to real person now for days .

Does anybody have any phone numbers I could use? It appears I have spent over $500 for a phone that is not fit for purpose"

and  the manufacturer is unreachable .

functions   t

0 Likes
4 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
How old is your car? I have had difficulty when newer versions of Bluetooth are introduced and old versions are no longer supported. Your car manual may tell you your version but probably careful Google searching would help. Mind you, in my case I was trying to reconnect a very, very old headset device 🤣 Consider trying to test on someone else's car as that may narrow down where the problem is.
0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey @Troubadour

Thank you for your suggestion. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hey @DavidBarry

I am sorry that you are having this issue. Could you please refer to @Troubadour and let me know how it goes. 

Kind Regards,
SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
kinggeorge3
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
To set up android auto wire your phone to the car with a is lightning cable and it will ask to connect on your car screen or maybe it's just you have got an old car good luck🙏
0 Likes