Original topic:

Bluetooth problem

(Topic created on: 10-21-2021 06:19 PM)
KAMELIAB
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Every time I call someone, the Bluetooth starts automatically . I cannot switch  it of until I don't  finish the conversion.  I switch this off from , but it's starts again.
0 Likes
7 Comments
KAMELIAB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Anybody know what the problem could be? I have Samsung A12
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Try these suggestions. Before making any calls, make sure the Bluetooth feature is off by swiping down the notification bar at the top of the screen until you see the Bluetooth icon. If the icon is blue and white, tap it until it turns grey and white. Once the Bluetooth feature turns grey and white it will be off.
0 Likes
KAMELIAB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I am switching it off, but when I call it is ON and it starts searching a device . I have never had such kind of problem with others phones
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Do you have any Bluetooth devices that may be nearby? The phone may be trying to connect with them.
0 Likes
KAMELIAB
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
No, usually I am outside and I don't have any Bluetooth device
0 Likes
Montreal1
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Your car maybe?
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi Kameliab, I suggest you please reboot your device in safe mode and check if you are experiencing the issue. If you are not experiencing any issues in safe mode, then the issue could be due to any third-party application you installed recently.

To do this, you need to completely power off the device.

Then, power on the device, and when the Samsung logo appears, press and hold down the Volume Down key.

If done correctly, "Safe Mode" will display on the bottom left corner of the screen.

0 Likes