Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bug on Samsung Galaxy A52 4G

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 03:51 AM)
mekels
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
After I updated my software to android 12, i experience alot of bugs.. my phone started to slow down, I cannot open my app gallery, my screen doesnt respond from my touches. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? TIA!
Galaxy A
If you know someone who can assist you and have a PC you should ask them to assist you. Some bugs are caused by the cache partition especially after a major OS update. I can't do it on my device due to me not having access to a PC (Samsung made it a bit complicated to access the Cache Partition)
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Have you also noticed if you got the vibration bug?
I, unfortunately, got it after the OS update but found a way to fix it thanks to some Reddit users.
If you do follow the steps I post on this account.
0 Likes
A_I
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Let me help 😁
Screenshot_20220128-204219_Samsung Internet_5817_1643373739.jpg
0 Likes
mekels
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I do not experience that vibration thing bug... i only experienced that my phone is kinda laggy now
0 Likes
Sebastiannnn
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yeah, i relate here too. The One UI 3.1 update is almost perfect but the camera on that 3.1 is kinda off. Now in 4.0 the camera became better imo but the overall scrolling experience and performance became a bit sluggish or laggy if you prefer that. I hope on the next update the animations, the flow of apps will be smoother.
mekels
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I came to a samsung store earlier and asked them why i experience this on my phone.. but they dont know either
0 Likes
Jay-Sparks
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The only issues i had after the update is when there is an overlay example someone message you in fb messenger and the chat head appears, there is like 1-2 seconds which the screen will not respond to touches. Another issue i have is fast battery drain 1 percent decrease every 2-3 minutes.
G13n
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm having touch issues as well, it became very hard to scroll and pull down the notification bar after updating to android 12.
valentin281
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Light sensor is not working properly after the new update,battery drains faster and the new blur effect keeps activating by itself.

Members_RaTNlQv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Same issues I've been having 

0 Likes