vladpogi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Why does my phone says cable charging even if i enable the fasy charge setting and im using the original charger
0 Likes
4 Comments
Options
Galaxy A

Hello vladpogi,

Thank you for reaching us out to let us know on how we can help you and why you are encountering such screen error messages while performing charging operation on your Samsung mobile device.

Together, we will find out what's behind it by performing some troubleshooting to lead us to the right solutions to your problem. 

If fast charging is not working, check your settings to see if the fast charging option is enabled.

• Step 1. Go to ‘Device Care’ in ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Battery’.

• Step 2. Tap ‘See more’ to go to ‘Settings’.

• Step 3. Under ‘Charging’ category located at the bottom, check if ‘Fast cable charging’ is enabled.

Its important to note that,  the fast charging feature cannot be toggled on/off while charging. You cannot fast charge your phone using a regular charger.

In addition, below are some troubleshooting steps.

1. Always use the genuine Samsung charger and cable for charging your device. Fast charging is rated at 25W. 

2. Check your charging cable (USB cable) for physical damage such as wear, and tear, bent prongs, etc. If it is damaged, then kindly visit your nearest service center to get it replaced.

3. Check charger functionality, try to charge your device with some other charger or use your charger to charge some other device.

4. Check charging, if rating is 15W or above. Kindly try to charge the device in a non-inverter socket.

For more Charging Tips, please click the below link.

Charging Tips | Galaxy Battery | Samsung Philippines 

Hope this content useful and do not hesitate to click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button in your next reply.
0 Likes
jamesrred
Options
Galaxy A
There must be something wrong with either the cable or the brick if that's the case.
0 Likes
vladpogi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
My hands are wet that time and i accidentally touch the port and i think some of the water gets in
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy A

Hi vladpogi,

Thank you for the additional information you have provided today.

In order to avoid major issue/s of your Samsung Galaxy device, I strongly recommend to have it checked by an authorized competent engineer at Samsung Authorized Service Center near you.

Samsung Service Center Locator 

Hope your problem gets solved.

0 Likes