Original topic:

Call ended on A51

(Topic created on: 11-15-2021 01:33 PM)
Hannnah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I really need some help on this. After the recent few updates, when I tryna make a call, it keeps ended before ringing and appeared "Call ended". Have been doing all sorts of solution on the internet but it doesn't work. I have tried changing the networks from LTE/3G/2G to 3G/2G. I can call others but they can't call me. Hope any of you can help. thank you in advance!
9 Comments
Galaxy A
I encountered the same issue few times and I just restart my device to resolve the issue
Hannnah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
oh glad to know that there are peole having the same issue. I've been restarting my phone way too many times but it still doesn't work huhu. Anyway, thank you
Haffiman
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Someone may have 'stolen' your number. Drop by your nettwork operators office and have them check out your connection. A friend of mine had same problem, switchet operator and problem solved. You number might be 'in use' by a burner phone!
Hannnah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Wait whatttt? I will try to contact network operator office later on and ask about this. But the thing is, I used my same simcard on other phone and it works just well. It just doesn't work on my A51 phone after recent update. Stressed a lot cuz the solution that I got from Samsung side is not really helping huhu. I guess I mght need to go to Samsung centre service that is farrrr from here lol.
0 Likes
Haffiman
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If problem only after update, solution might be to 'reset to factory' and star fresh. Before resetting, back up to Samsung or Google account, after resett reinstall back up of files, photos and documents, only. Problems might even be caused by an app that you have given permission to make calls.
Hannnah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Dang I have mixed feeling to reset factory my phone 🤣 . But yeah if it still doesn't work, I guess I need to do it then. Anyway thank you for your advice!
0 Likes
Haffiman
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
If caused by an app update, try first to un-install the app(s) then reinstall fresh. If an Android system up-date, reset might be only option.
MrArilputra
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Go to settings and resit network
Hannnah
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
have tried this but it still doesn't work aahhah. anyway, right now it works well on its own. idk how but yeah as long as it works well then I'm fine XD . Tq for the advice!
0 Likes