Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Call Recording

(Topic created on: 04-14-2021 07:01 PM)
yam23
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Am I the only one here having no call recording option in A52? Can somebody pls tell me why is this..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi yam23, call recording option i guess isn't available in our region, or depending on the product code. My device isA71 with XTC product code, and its not available on my device.

View solution in context

14 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi yam23, call recording option i guess isn't available in our region, or depending on the product code. My device isA71 with XTC product code, and its not available on my device.
yam23
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
What country are you in? where can I see the product code?
Thanks a lot!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Here in philippines. To see the product code, settings>about phone>software information>service provider software version and you must see XTC if its your product code.

Screenshot_20210415-132050_Settings_46.jpg

0 Likes
yam23
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you for your help. Makes sense now why it wasn't in the options.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
You're welcome yam23. I was wondering as well, its not included in the phone settings features. Its only available somewhere in europe and part of asia those who had FOX and INS product code.
yam23
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you..
0 Likes
kylecdrck
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It is not available here due to privacy laws
yam23
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you..
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Share awesome photos captured via our Galaxy Gallery. Explore and engage with fellow members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe!

0 Likes