Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera App Crashing

(Topic created on: 11-30-2021 02:10 PM)
Gabriel010499
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Am I the only one having frequent camera app crashes? I'm using A52s.
9 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi, if you are always experiencing it. Try Resetting the settings of the camera.

Go to Camera
Click the Gear ⚙ Icon
Scroll to the bottom then hit reset.

Or you can try clearing the cache or data.

Open Settings
Choose Apps
Look for Camera
Choose storage.
Clear the Cache or Clear Data.

If that didn't help

https://livechat.support.samsung.com/

Hope this help.
Gabriel010499
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Done everything of those. Nothing solved the issue.
0 Likes
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
What is your camera app version?? Does your phone have the latest update?

Try running the camera in Safe mode, if the problem is gone, then the cause of the problem is most likely a 3rd party app you recently installed.

Try clearing cache partition, connect your phone to a PC/Laptop via USB cable then enter recovery mode.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hello there! Have you tried doing what your co-members suggested? 😊 Hope to have helped you. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.  Stay safe and have a nice day ahead! 

0 Likes
Gabriel010499
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Done everything, still same issue. So frustrating paying a phone on this price point but having buggy camera app. Hoping a fix asap
0 Likes
marcorotunmo
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Having same issues, wanted to ask if you are also experiencing app crashes like Instagram content not starting or whatsapp audio not starting and crashing the app, really frustanting

0 Likes
Gabriel010499
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yep. I am confident this is a software issue.
0 Likes
Neha_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I bought this phone in Feb and it's been just 3 months...and I'm facing the same issue. My A52s 5G's camera keeps crashing and after that my phone stops for a good 5 minutes and then it restarts ...the same thing happens more than 20 times a day. Samsung care has not been taking responsibility for the same and keep blaming me that the phone must have been dropped by me on the ground/water. But the truth is it didn't happen. I've tried all the reset options nothing worked. Now they are asking to rest the phone but I'm pretty much confident that thus is an internal software issue. I trusted samsing for the first time in my life and this is what I got at this expense. Feeling cheated by samsung. Would never trust samsung. Could u please tell me how your issue was resolved.

0 Likes
OmarMursaleen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

did you solve this issue? 

0 Likes