Original topic:

Camera Failed

(Topic created on: 01-01-2022 06:15 PM)
CharloJumper
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
So when I try using fun mode, it keeps saying camera failed. For some reason it doesn't do that in any other camera mode. It does that using both front and rear camera. Anybody knows what I should do? I'm using a Galaxy A52 5G. 

0 Likes
18 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi CharloJumper, I suggest you to reset the camera settings. The Samsung Galaxy Camera allows you to reset the camera application settings back to their default values.

To reset the camera application settings:

1. Open the camera application and touch 

2. Tap Settings

3. Tap General.
4. Select Reset and Yes.

0 Likes
CharloJumper
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I already tried but it didn't fix it
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi CharloJumper, did you try to perform a factory reset?

0 Likes
CharloJumper
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I did but it didn't work. I checked to see if more people had the same problem and it seems like it started yesterday for a lot of people. What I found: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Galaxy-a32-fun-mode-failed/td-p/214847...
https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Other-Mobile-Devices/A52-Warning-Camera-Failed/td-p/2148007
0 Likes
CharloJumper
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
The problem seems to be the dog filter. But since the filters change everyday, the bug is gone 😄
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
You can maybe try going in to phone settings>>apps>>camera>>>storage>>>clear cache. Then maybe if your feeling like your at the end of your rope, try clear data also.
0 Likes
CharloJumper
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Sadly it didn't work. I think I'll just factory reset my phone
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Ya I was just about to suggest that as a last resort.
0 Likes
mttblndn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Any updates? This is happening with my s20 ultra and nothing works. I've called Samsung and they want me to pay to have it inspected
0 Likes