Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera flash

(Topic created on: 11-21-2021 09:47 PM)
lima04
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi. Sino po naka experience na bigla nawala camera flash? Ano po ginawa niyo para mabalik?
4 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

As per your concern, have you tried to reset your camera settings? 😊

0 Likes
lima04
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes po. But still wala na talaga flash. Pero nagana naman sa flashlight. So meaning hnd sira ung flash... nung nakaraan po nagamit ko pa flash. Nagana pa. Just yesterday pag pic ko ng gabi dahil madilim nilalagyan ko ng flash pag pic ko, kaso nagulat ako ayaw na mah flash sa cam...
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A
Hey lima04!

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport. Our Customer Service will be glad to assist you.
JLMamon
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I got the same problem too.. I'm not sure kung kailan ko last ginamit yung camera flash.. Di ko alam kung before or after the update.. I think sa update na naman toh.. last time, hindi gumana yung front camera after the update pero na-fix na yung next update.. I hope they're gonna fix it in the next update...
Btw, I'm using Galaxy A12..