Did you mean: 

Original topic:

CHARGE OR USB PORT

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 09:05 PM)
gelly_ho
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I have an issue about my phone got a notification about Moisture has been detected on my USB port or charging port but I am 100% sure that my device was not in contact of any liquid. I search this kind of situation in Samsung Member app and usually on their devices also have the same problem with mine. It's been 2 days now since the notification was appeared. I can't even charge my phone because of this. I am hoping you can help me with this matter.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Jeromeskie12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Try to charge it when its off . Or try using a wireless charger.
gelly_ho
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
I tried but still not working
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Please bring your device to a Samsung Experience Store near you, where our techs can help you out better: https://www.samsung.com/ph/storelocator/

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline:
#GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline]
Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport.

Our support team will gather data for documentation, and will further arrange an appointment on your nearest ASCs (door-to-door pick-up is available for users within NCR) for assessment, and/or replacement of the part/s should the cause be determined to be software related (highly subject to approval).