Original topic:

Charger problem

(Topic created on: 11-14-2021 04:37 AM)
PauPau1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi Guys,

Yesterday, It stareted thay my A71 phone not Charging Properly, I used 3 different Super Fast Charger but my phone says 'Cable Charging' instead of 'Super Fast Charging'.

None of the following worked:
•Soft Reset
•Safe Mode
•Changing Cables and Chargers
•Cleaning the ports using brush
•Charging it while power off

Then when i connected it to my PC today,
It stopped charging using my chargers and it only charge when it is connected to my PC. 

Can anyone help me with this is issue?

I tried to reach out the tech support but none of them is helping. 

5 Comments
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hi PauPau1,

Make sure you are using official Samsung 25W Super Fast Chargers and Cables for your Galaxy A71! 

If you are still experiencing charging issues, please feel free to bring your phone to a Samsung Experience Store near you: storelocator (samsung.com)

You may also reach out to us remotely:

Mobile Devices Hotline: #GALAXY (just dial #425299) [Toll Free to all networks]
(02) 8422-2177 [Standard Landline] Available 24/7

You can likewise send us an email through spr.ly/SamsungPH-Support or engage with us through our Live Chat Support at spr.ly/LiveChatSupport. Our Customer Service will be glad to assist you.

Have a great day ahead!

0 Likes
PauPau1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi,

I am using the official Samsung 25w Super Fast Charger. I actually have 2 of them and none of them works. Both of them works on my S21 ultra phone and my phone only charge when it is connect to pc.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll-free: 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll-Free: 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

How's your recent Galaxy experience? Have you resolved your concern yet? Feel free to reach us via the toll-free hotlines above for further technical assistance. Keep safe! 😊

0 Likes
Galaxy A
Sounds like a motherboard issue. Take it to the service center.
kimpoytypoy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Sameeee :"(((