Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Charging and WiFi

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 04:44 AM)
marianenen20
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I bought my Galaxy A12 last Sunday. Is it normal for the phone to be warm when charging? Is it also normal for it to be suddenly disconnected with the WiFi stating authentication error as the reason even when nothing was changed in the WiFi? HELP!

4 Comments
Solution
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
It is completely normal for your phone to be warming up during charging. If your phone has a case avoid charging your phone with a case on, since it will cause more heat during charging. If you feel that your phone is too hot to the touch try powering off the phone and let it cool down. Regarding with the wifi issue, try restarting your device and try to connect again. Or forget network and try putting the password again. If the issue still persist try giving a call or chat to Samsung support or go to your nearest Samsung Authorized Store.
marianenen20
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thank you for the response! I was really worried because I wasn't using the phone while charging. I left it the first time I charged it and when I got back after an hour, it was very hot. Since then, I kept checking it while it charged. I got scared it will explode if it gets too hot. 😅 The second time I charged it, it still kept warming up even when I turned it off. I haven't gotten a case yet and only a tempered glass was added to it.

As for the WiFi, I've tried your suggestions but I still couldn't reconnect unless I restart the modem. 😅 Not sure what the problem is. It happened many times.

Again, thank you for the response. I was thinking of bringing it to the service center this weekend if it keeps happening.
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Your welcome😁. I hope the service center will fix the problem that you are encountering. Stay safe!
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there, Mariane! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

How's your device recently? Had the heating up issue subsided? Should you decide to have your device checked by our technical service team, don't hesitate to ring us up via TOLL-FREE HOTLINES stated above and schedule for an appointment. Hope to have your device fixed soon. Stay safe. Have an awesome weekend.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes