Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging issues on A52LTE

(Topic created on: 12-28-2021 04:05 PM)
_EJ_
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
My phone takes 5 hours to go from 40% to 100% using the charger that came with my phone
  • It wont fast charge or cable charge always tells me to "check your charger connection"
  • Tried with charging with charger that came with a32 5g and a51 with the same results
  • Can't view files on my laptop (wired)
  • Super fast charging works using my powerbank freebie (I don't have a super fast charger)
6 Comments
Galaxy A
from your description, it seems need to be checked by nearest samsung service center
_EJ_
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah I'm just posting this here to check if there are others also experiencing this
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
One time that message appears on my phone prompting me to check my charger connection, I checked and saw my charger cable not properly connected to the charger brick.

So, I thought maybe your charger cable is not properly connected to the charger brick or the cable is faulty?
Galaxy A
Tatlo lang yan, the charging brick, the cable, or the phone's usb port.
If the charging brick and cable works fine with other devices then the issue could be on your A52's charging port.

I guess it's still under warranty pa naman, go get your faulty port replaced at your nearest Samsung SC😉
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi! I'm Sam, your friendly Samsung Customer Service guy. Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connecting with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM) or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH 

0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

Hi _EJ_, have you gotten your unit checked at the nearest Samsung Experience store? 

0 Likes