Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charging...

(Topic created on: 04-19-2022 05:43 AM)
Zari22
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
What do you usually  prefer in charging? FAST CHARGING  ( switching on fast charging) or just the usual charging ?

0 Likes

5 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I prefer the fast charging.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
While charging, the device and the charger may become hot. During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter to the touch. This does not affect the device's lifespan or performance and is in the device's normal range of operation. If the battery becomes too hot, the charger may stop charging. As what said. You can power off your device while charging or if not try turning on power saving mode and close all backgrounds whenever you charge to reduce the heat in your phone.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
it means heat exchange , that is normal

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Normal speed charging for me, cause heat is the no.1 enemy of batteries

I only use Fast Charging when in a hurry

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

I use Super Fast Charging because it helps me top up my device's power, faster! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I prefer the fast charging.
0 Likes
Zari22
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
i was wondering cause when I'm using Fast charging the phone is heating so much, does the battery will be fine with that?
0 Likes
Solution
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
While charging, the device and the charger may become hot. During wireless charging or fast charging, the device may feel hotter to the touch. This does not affect the device's lifespan or performance and is in the device's normal range of operation. If the battery becomes too hot, the charger may stop charging. As what said. You can power off your device while charging or if not try turning on power saving mode and close all backgrounds whenever you charge to reduce the heat in your phone.
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
it means heat exchange , that is normal
0 Likes
Solution
Unknoẅn_useř
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Normal speed charging for me, cause heat is the no.1 enemy of batteries

I only use Fast Charging when in a hurry
0 Likes
Solution
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Galaxy A

I use Super Fast Charging because it helps me top up my device's power, faster! 

0 Likes