Original topic:

Choppy Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 11:49 AM)
MidnightStarr2020
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello,

I still keep on getting choppy sounds when I turn on my Bluetooth headphones on Samsung Galaxy A53. I am constantly turning it on and off until I don't hear any choppiness. Is there another easier way to fix this?
0 Likes
4 Comments
olecrap
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
There authorized repair shop told me he would give me $50.00 for a trade ,what does that tell you
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, please Try re-pairing the device to the Bluetooth headset.
An unstable connection between your device and the headset may be causing your audio issue.

Follow the guide below to disconnect and reconnect your headset.

Open Settings and tap Connections >> Tap Bluetooth >> Turn on Bluetooth and tap Settings, located next to the connected Bluetooth headset >> Tap Unpair >> Tap Back >> Turn on Bluetooth and enable pairing mode on the headset.

When the headset appears under Available devices, tap and connect the headset to the device.

Connection might also be interrupted if you’re in a crowded area, or if you’re using metallic stickers or a protective cover near the antenna of your device.

Keep both your Galaxy device and Bluetooth headset close to you, and make sure there’s nothing in between them.

The connection may be unstable if the device is in your pocket or your bag, so keep the device close to your headset.

Galaxy A
I did that and I am still hearing choppiness in my headphones.
0 Likes
gwinegarden
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have 4 sets of wireless earbuds and a watch 4. I have absolutely no issues with any of them and my A52. Could it be the headphones?