Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Clicked by Accident!! HELP!!

(Topic created on: 04-11-2021 09:26 AM)
Clancularius
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Usually, I always receive Slow Charging notification whenever I connect my Samsung A7 (2018) to a USB charger. The thing is, I accidentally I clicked [Don't show again] option which disables the said notification. 

I want to enable this option again for it tells me if the USB Charger is working pretty well and in best condition.... 

I already checked some forums and tried the 2 main options given but to no avail...

Option 1: Disable/Enable Fast Charging 》 Sadly, my phone doesn't support Fast Charging so this option is unavailable...

Option 2: Enable/Disable USB under System UI or Android System 》 I managed to find the said option but it was grayed-out and can't be tampered...

PLEASE HELP ME!!! WHAT ARE MY OTHER OPTIONS?!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The only option I can think of is to do a hard reset so every setting goes back to default.

This means you lose everything though, so do this as a last option.

View solution in context

13 Comments
Reynan31
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Try to reset your settings...not factory reset huh?hahahaha just the settings Application
Solution
Thaddeus47
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
The only option I can think of is to do a hard reset so every setting goes back to default.

This means you lose everything though, so do this as a last option.
Clancularius
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
guess it comes down to Hard Reset huh.... 😢
I'll take it as a last resort then if there are no other solutions given... Thank you very much...
Reynan31
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have another option...try to clear data your settings app...

Screenshot_20210413-011849_Settings.jpg

Clancularius
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Nope... didn't fixed it... 🙁 Thanks tho
0 Likes
Clancularius
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Update:

So I tried doing these recommended steps:

Step 1: Reset Application References (with the System Apps as well)

Step 2: Reset settings to its Default

Then purposedly used a Not-so-good USB Charger..... but the Notification still doesn't pop-out....

Any other solutions? (Other than Hard/Factory Reset)
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! How's your recent Galaxy experience? Share awesome photos captured via our Galaxy Gallery. Explore and engage with fellow members to earn awesome badges and enjoy perks from us! Stay safe!

0 Likes
Shiela_01
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Hello. Did you able to fix it yet? I am having the same problem. 😢
0 Likes
Clancularius
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I didn't managed to find the exact solution to undo what I did even with the help of Customer Service (was advised to do Hard/Factory Reset in the end, to which I didn't follow)....

But I did managed to make a Compromised Solution...
0 Likes