Original topic:

customers service is the worst company ever

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 01:01 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Your service is terrible I call you with a problem you told me to call 1-877-618-3524 They picked up the phone say hello then hang up the phone nice service really nice I add Google pixel so I changed my phone for Samsung that was the worst thing I ever did GOOGLE AS A BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HELP NOT LIKE SAMSUNG 
SAMSUNG  A71 IS NOW FOR SALE SO I CAN GET THE NEW PIXEL I FEEL BAD TO SELL A PICE OF CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE HAVE TO  LIE TO PEOPLE'S  SELLING THE PHONE AND SAY IT A AMAZING PHONE BUT GLAD TO PASS MY PROBLEM TO SOMEONE ELSE I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SAMSUNG TO ANYONE I KNOW AND WILL DISCOURAGE ANY ONE TO BUY ANYTHING WITH THE NAME SAMSUNG YES SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS "**bleep** **bleep**

28 Comments
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi mraby
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please provide us a brief description of the device issue so that we can help you easily.

0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

@Halston

it's surely about that...mraby has complained about this...but get NO answers

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Smartthings/smartthings-motion-sensor/m-p/6422133#M414

0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Factory data reset always helps!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
with your answer you must work with the CUSTOMER service
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
totally agree Samsung is a pile of junk.
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

@snooksnake

I don't know why you still have a Samsung's device, ALL of your posts are for criticize any Samsung's products ....so WHY don't you sell your device and keep going with another Company ?

That kind of answer won't help this customer...
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yet somehow, you upgraded your S9 to an S10, well after you publicly vowed to never buy from Samsung again.
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
i am this fall going google pixel
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
you want to know why
I will tell you why I call CUSTOMER service and then they told me to call the other SAMSUNG place were they take care of account manager if you look at my post you can see I call multiple times each time they pick up the PHONE and say hello then they hangups
so if I would know that I would never BUY the PHONE or the hub or the TV or the center speaker YES you are right don't know why I buy SAMSUNG I was happy with my Google pixel but SOMEONE give me that phone and I add the stupid idea to changed everything to SAMSUNG I know I'm stupid but I realize all that after trying to fix a problem and call CUSTOMER service if I would have a good service it will be different before I add everything Google works great and the customer service was amazing and didn't have to call them as often LIKE SAMSUNG
I have Google home and Alexa
never had that much problem of my life the PHONE the hub the CUSTOMER service go have a peak a Google play store and read the reviews on SAMSUNG not the greatest I should add read does before buying SAMSUNG brand and also never ear no one complained about apple YES you pay for what you have and YES my PHONE is for sale just hope people don't read the reviews about SAMSUNG because no one with will BUY my PHONE
450$and its yours