Original topic:

customers service is the worst company ever

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 01:22 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Your service is terrible I call you with a problem you told me to call 1-877-618-3524 They picked up the phone say hello then hang up the phone nice service really nice I add Google pixel so I changed my phone for Samsung that was the worst thing I ever did GOOGLE AS A BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HELP NOT LIKE SAMSUNG 
SAMSUNG  A71 IS NOW FOR SALE SO I CAN GET THE NEW PIXEL I FEEL BAD TO SELL A PICE OF CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE HAVE TO  LIE TO PEOPLE'S  SELLING THE PHONE AND SAY IT A AMAZING PHONE BUT GLAD TO PASS MY PROBLEM TO SOMEONE ELSE I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SAMSUNG TO ANYONE I KNOW AND WILL DISCOURAGE ANY ONE TO BUY ANYTHING WITH THE NAME SAMSUNG YES SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS "**bleep** **bleep**

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Sorry but it's impossible to read this. Can you please add punctuation? Besides, right now you're yelling at us, other owners of Samsung products. We're here to help, not absorb your anger.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
at least we can vent about it
since CUSTOMER service is terrible and do nothing I guess SAMSUNG preferred us to complained on XDA WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE ITS OK WITH ME ON TOP OF THAT IF THEY WILL TAKE ONE MINUTE TO READ WHAT THE PEOPLE'S ARE SAYING MAYBE THEY WILL FIX THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE BUT THEY DON'T BASICALLY TELLING THE CUSTOMER THAT THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL ALSO THE GUY OF PLUME TELLING ME THAT SAMSUNG IS TERRIBLE AND DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE LIKE THAT AND THEY DON'T LIKE TO BE MINGLED WITH SAMSUNG BECAUSE IT'S GIVING PLUME A BAD NAME WON'T BE SUPRISES IF THEY RETRACT FROM SAMSUNG
0 Likes
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Makes sense, Samsung devices are not for everyone on the planet. A pixel will be great for you. Anyway, catch ya later and good luck!
0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
@mraby, if you get in touch with customer support, you can also tell them about your keyboard issue with missing puntuations.
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
30 second calls? I smell lies on this. Thats barely pressing 1 for English
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi mraby,
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you are unable to connect the smart things motion sensors, I suggest you to contact our appropriate team at 1-800-726-7864(Toll-Free); then press option 5.
Email: support.smartthings.com
Hours of operation: 12pm-9pm(EST)/6days a week(Mon-Sat).

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
450$ for A71
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
wanted to give one more chance .But samsung did not change still a pile of carbage.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
this is exactly what I did I said to myself I will give a chance so I call CUSTOMER service and realize that yes it's garbage
0 Likes
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Samsung members are brainwashed by ueseless samsung ,all their junk is way inflated pricing taking everybody to the cleaners