Original topic:

customers service is the worst company ever

(Topic created on: 08-26-2020 07:12 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
Your service is terrible I call you with a problem you told me to call 1-877-618-3524 They picked up the phone say hello then hang up the phone nice service really nice I add Google pixel so I changed my phone for Samsung that was the worst thing I ever did GOOGLE AS A BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY HELP NOT LIKE SAMSUNG 
SAMSUNG  A71 IS NOW FOR SALE SO I CAN GET THE NEW PIXEL I FEEL BAD TO SELL A PICE OF CRAP TO SOMEONE ELSE HAVE TO  LIE TO PEOPLE'S  SELLING THE PHONE AND SAY IT A AMAZING PHONE BUT GLAD TO PASS MY PROBLEM TO SOMEONE ELSE I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SAMSUNG TO ANYONE I KNOW AND WILL DISCOURAGE ANY ONE TO BUY ANYTHING WITH THE NAME SAMSUNG YES SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS "**bleep** **bleep**

28 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I agree. I can confirm I was administred uelesseness brainwashing
0 Likes
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

CHMultimedia

i knew it, i knew it but i wasn't sure ..

0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
15 connected devices in their account. wonder how things could start becoming confusing. even Samsung are not magicians what the **bleep**. half those screen shots are unrelated and useless!
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
if I add only one device I would not need smarting hub I used wink also with 16 device with no problem yes sometimes wink is down but never had to reinstall any device or factory reset the only reason I got the new SmartThings its because wink charge for services now and realized it worth
the subscription I see that now
0 Likes
thebigguy86
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
sounds like a troll account
snooksnake
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
all Samsung members are trolls.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
be careful if you complain about SAMSUNG they will send you a glitch to your device they didn't that to me
funny everything started to happen after I posted a comment on Google play store everything started to messed up block my account keep saying wrong password and more
I format my phone and hub sign in with fake email and now everything is good until they do it again
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
after calling the customer service more than 10 times and everytime you are put on cue it's ok but when the it's your turn then they hang up
that's not professional
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
then they wonder why people are so mad respect goes both way
0 Likes