Solved! Go to Solution.
1. I believe it is for both but again it has a greater impact on data as usually wifi service can be at home or somewhere else. As compared to data which you personally spend directly.
2. Yes, as it reduces data consumption by not allowing background apps to connect to the internet.
3. Alright, you just stated already the purpose.
4. Yeah, nothing wrong with that if you really want to conserve your data plan.
5. Actually you just explained it yourself on no. 3 so you just need to choose what feature do you really need. That will align on yoir budget.
Amazing day Marian! Jan here, Samsung moderator. Thank you for sharing your concern here in the Samsung members community. As I can see, one of our members answered your queries and to simply explain the Ultra Data Saving Mode feature, it simply minimizes all the data usage of your device and limits it to the ones you permitted. It also lengthens the standby time of your battery as it prevents all the background running apps from consuming data. Hope this helps you! Thanks and have a good day!